STEAM VISION is a vision for transforming the youth and humbly contributing towards fulfilling the dreams of eminent leaders like Swami Vivekananda, who said “If the student cannot come to the education, the education should go to the student.” Dr. Abdul Kalam the missile man of India and the late president of India said “Besides the normal curriculum the children should receive special training towards developing 21st century skills.”
STEAM VISION was incepted in 2015 by Mr. Chander Malik who was inspired by our Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi’s dream of a Digital India, Skill India, Stand-up India and Make in India. STEAM VISION is an amalgamation of Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Social outreach and Women empowerment. We are a part of this innovation revolution. STEAM VISION took the initiative to empower young students by imparting them the much needed 21st Century skills through STEAM Education which is an educational approach to learning that uses Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics as access points for guiding student inquiry, dialogue and critical thinking. It was our passion to provide world class education which is Affordable, Accessible and Acceptable. STEAM VISION believes that everybody has a right to information.
- STEAM Vision is providing access to STEAM Education and state of Art ecosystem to 754+ kids every day (We will achieve to provide this ecosystem to 1021 + kids by 20th April 2020)
- Introduced the concept of STEAM to more than 21,000+ students (through workshops, bootcamps, trade fairs, technology shows, social/community outreach).
- More than 1.5 million plus( 15 Lakh plus) people got exposure to STEAM Vision and its initiatives (through telecast on National TV channels like ZEE News, Harvest TV, and CNCB-India etc).
- More than 90 workshops and bootcamps conducted.
- Exposure to 5000+ people to STEAM concepts through radios shows in Cameroon.
- Programming club incubator trained 35+ interns to become STEAM educators..
- 307+ students trained at Kalam Dream Lab, Delhi.
- 247 students trained at Vivekananda centre, Delhi.
- 287 students being trained at Sindhu Shiksha Leh, Ladakh.
- Numerous community outreach programs were organized for different Government schools, NGO’s, IIT’s, ITI’s, tradeshows, technology shows etc. .